Because I only saw a few mentions of this on local Twitter feeds, I present to you a clip from last week’s episode of the ABC sitcom “Happy Endings” which featured gag about a (fictional) un-aired season of “Real World: Sacramento” on which “the gang first got together.” Copious shots of the Sacto skyline, but an unfortunate lack of Sacramento mockage. Unless the shot of the Pearl St. sign is a joke about how Sacramento idolizes Portland? Everything after the first 0:27 featuring the cowtown version of the iconic opening of RW is really more for the “Happy Endings” fans out there. If you haven’t seen the show yet you should, it is highly underrated and one of the best comedies going. I believe it airs at Hulu-o’clock on Hulusday. NSFW for language.
About The Sac Rag
- Death Grips officially break up by CoolDMZ
- This is comprehensive and clear, and awesome by sac-eats
- Magazine names Corti Bros. deli one of the best in America by CoolDMZ
- The Death of Craft: Hard Work Sucks by sac-eats
- Chando’s nominated for Best Burrito in the USA by CoolDMZ
- Grant Pacers football documentary adds some local screenings by CoolDMZ
- On Flavorful Food and Spicy Writing by sac-eats
- Tire waste recycled into… garbage? by CoolDMZ
- Melly: I don't want to eat, sleep my job 24/7.
- cogmeyer: Great story and a good reminder too. I have
- Justin Lehr: Wait... I heard this movie was good. But a
- CoolDMZ: In poetic terms, metonymy: a closely associated thing is substituted
- cogmeyer: Then why would they mention DST at all?
- CoolDMZ: That's funny but I'll give them the benefit of the
- Rose Young-Stewart: I was reading the old comments
- cogmeyer: Just now on the Fox 40 10pm newscast about Sac
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves