Because I only saw a few mentions of this on local Twitter feeds, I present to you a clip from last week’s episode of the ABC sitcom “Happy Endings” which featured gag about a (fictional) un-aired season of “Real World: Sacramento” on which “the gang first got together.” Copious shots of the Sacto skyline, but an unfortunate lack of Sacramento mockage. Unless the shot of the Pearl St. sign is a joke about how Sacramento idolizes Portland? Everything after the first 0:27 featuring the cowtown version of the iconic opening of RW is really more for the “Happy Endings” fans out there. If you haven’t seen the show yet you should, it is highly underrated and one of the best comedies going. I believe it airs at Hulu-o’clock on Hulusday. NSFW for language.
About The Sac Rag
- Name Funderland’s new swing ride, win a party at Funderland by CoolDMZ
- City of Trees festival lineup to include “listener choice” by CoolDMZ
- Kings submit formal plan for arena development by CoolDMZ
- Motivations become clearer in tearing down of “world’s nicest projects” by sac-eats
- Mr. Pickles to star in Cartoon Network show by CoolDMZ
- Sacramentans sought for Stanford speech sampling by CoolDMZ
- Local Redditor has #1 submission by CoolDMZ
- Gold Rush Days not worth it without the dirt? by CoolDMZ
- sac-eats: Steve Hansen? Say something other than Rah Rah? Surely you
- cogmeyer: Remember when planners stopped calling it the Broadway bridge
- ranSACked: This is probably the high water mark of my life.
- CoolDMZ: Interesting tidbit about road paving in 1853! So it's like
- wburg: The total amount of water used for Gold Rush Days
- Julia Stanley-Metz: Thank you so much for your support Sac Rag. I
- cogmeyer: Yes, Julia's is definitely the best of the bunch.
- CoolDMZ: Thanks for the comment! You're probably right, it's more of
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- None found