Sacramento’s own Greta Gerwig stars in this video for Arcade Fire’s “Afterlife,” directed by Spike Jonze live at the YouTube Music Awards which are a thing now. As with most of the tracks on “Reflektor,” it gets pretty epic at the 3:00 mark (in this reviewer’s humble opinion) when, well, the thing in the preview image happens.
About The Sac Rag
Google Adsense Ad 1
- Motivations become clearer in tearing down of “world’s nicest projects” by sac-eats
- Mr. Pickles to star in Cartoon Network show by CoolDMZ
- Sacramentans sought for Stanford speech sampling by CoolDMZ
- Local Redditor has #1 submission by CoolDMZ
- Gold Rush Days not worth it without the dirt? by CoolDMZ
- Roseville’s Susac called up to SF Giants by CoolDMZ
- Local in the running for potato chip flavor contest by CoolDMZ
- Save 30% on “city pride” tees at therethere by CoolDMZ
- Mickey: My spouse and I stumbled over here different web
- Terry Watt: This article is really good to read. Amazing!! Thanks for sharing,
- Brian Orcutt: So sad! Awesome blog!
- ranSACked: This is probably the high water mark of my life.
- CoolDMZ: Interesting tidbit about road paving in 1853! So it's like
- wburg: The total amount of water used for Gold Rush Days
- Julia Stanley-Metz: Thank you so much for your support Sac Rag. I
- cogmeyer: Yes, Julia's is definitely the best of the bunch.
Google AdSense 2
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves