Sacramento has quite a few murals but my new favorite is at the midtown YMCA. The walls of the patio in the pool area were decorated with a “whimsical” mural depicting undersea life last month, painted by local artist Markos Egure. I haven’t been to the pool since last year so I first got to see it this weekend. Makes the pool experience just a bit better!
About The Sac Rag
- Death Grips officially break up by CoolDMZ
- This is comprehensive and clear, and awesome by sac-eats
- Magazine names Corti Bros. deli one of the best in America by CoolDMZ
- The Death of Craft: Hard Work Sucks by sac-eats
- Chando’s nominated for Best Burrito in the USA by CoolDMZ
- Grant Pacers football documentary adds some local screenings by CoolDMZ
- On Flavorful Food and Spicy Writing by sac-eats
- Tire waste recycled into… garbage? by CoolDMZ
- Melly: I don't want to eat, sleep my job 24/7.
- cogmeyer: Great story and a good reminder too. I have
- Justin Lehr: Wait... I heard this movie was good. But a
- CoolDMZ: In poetic terms, metonymy: a closely associated thing is substituted
- cogmeyer: Then why would they mention DST at all?
- CoolDMZ: That's funny but I'll give them the benefit of the
- Rose Young-Stewart: I was reading the old comments
- cogmeyer: Just now on the Fox 40 10pm newscast about Sac
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves