Sacramento has quite a few murals but my new favorite is at the midtown YMCA. The walls of the patio in the pool area were decorated with a “whimsical” mural depicting undersea life last month, painted by local artist Markos Egure. I haven’t been to the pool since last year so I first got to see it this weekend. Makes the pool experience just a bit better!
About The Sac Rag
Google Adsense Ad 1
- Motivations become clearer in tearing down of “world’s nicest projects” by sac-eats
- Mr. Pickles to star in Cartoon Network show by CoolDMZ
- Sacramentans sought for Stanford speech sampling by CoolDMZ
- Local Redditor has #1 submission by CoolDMZ
- Gold Rush Days not worth it without the dirt? by CoolDMZ
- Roseville’s Susac called up to SF Giants by CoolDMZ
- Local in the running for potato chip flavor contest by CoolDMZ
- Save 30% on “city pride” tees at therethere by CoolDMZ
- sac-eats: Steve Hansen? Say something other than Rah Rah? Surely you
- shampoo reviews: Good response in return of this difficulty with firm arguments
- cogmeyer: Remember when planners stopped calling it the Broadway bridge
- https://imsourcing.zendesk.com/: best buy The bare minimum of time that you just should
- Mickey: My spouse and I stumbled over here different web
- Terry Watt: This article is really good to read. Amazing!! Thanks for sharing,
- Brian Orcutt: So sad! Awesome blog!
- ranSACked: This is probably the high water mark of my life.
Google AdSense 2
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves