About The Sac Rag
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Sacramento named best city to be single by RonTopofIt
- RIP Scott Miller (1960-2013) by Stickie
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- CoolDMZ: Dude that seems fishy.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Author Archives: CoolDMZ
In ‘Murican, this means the Norwich City Football Club, an English Premiere League team, will be playing in Sacramento as part of their recently announced American tour. This is apparently the very first time an English Premiere League team will … Continue reading
Sacramento expatriates !!!’s new creatively-titled full length “THR!!!ER” is out today, and reviews are coming in from all the usual places. AVClub gives the album a “B” and praises the album’s pacing and efficiency. Pitchfork’s 6/10 is not a good … Continue reading
You heard it here fifth… In a move that all but guarantees the Sacramento Kings are staying put, a committee of NBA owners voted unanimously today to block the team’s pending sale and relocation to Seattle. Mood is pretty upbeat … Continue reading
On this date in 2005, RonTopOfIt and I launched this here web log. If memory serves, it was after a killer lunch at Mayflower and a discussion about tracking which local establishments served the Coca-Cola brand beverage–Google Maps having been … Continue reading
UPDATE: Commenter Junior points out that the event has been since canceled. Thanks, Junior! If you see a team of super powered individuals strolling Capitol Mall Saturday, don’t be alarmed — it’s just the participants in local actor Charlie Holliday’s … Continue reading
The venerable Built to Spill are on tour, and making a stop in Sacramento. The band, whose current lineup features front man Doug Martsch and guitarists Brett Netson and Jim Roth from the original ’90s lineup alongside new band members … Continue reading
You heard it first on Ransacked Media, but Sacramento has made another list, this time real estate blog Movoto’s 10 Nerdiest Cities in America. We also made their list of top cities for gamers, as well as their list of … Continue reading
Christy Aguirre, branch supervisor at the Southgate Branch of the Sacramento Public Library, was named one of 2013′s “Movers & Shakers” in the library world by Library Journal in March. Aguirre was recognized as a Community Builder for her work … Continue reading