About The Sac Rag
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Sacramento named best city to be single by RonTopofIt
- RIP Scott Miller (1960-2013) by Stickie
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- CoolDMZ: Dude that seems fishy.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Author Archives: RonTopofIt
Real estate blog, movato.com/blog, recently named Sacramento as the best city to be single. From the post… So in coming up with the criteria for the best single cities in California, we had to narrow it down to what we … Continue reading
I’ve been passing this sign recently along a newly protected area on the American River Parkway and finally stopped to see what was going on. It is adjacent to the Capital City Freeway near Cal Expo. As someone who has … Continue reading
One time friend of this here web log, Matthew Keys (“Radio Matthew”), was indicted on Thursday in Sacramento for allegedly conspiring with members of the hacker group “Anonymous” to hack into and alter a Tribune Co. website. Oddly enough, Matthew … Continue reading
In what has become my beat as of late, I’m here to report that my favorite makeshift homeless shelter has been evacuated once again. Since I ride past this spot almost every day, I keep track of when it is … Continue reading
Shocking headline, huh? Can’t believe it, huh? Want to learn more now, don’t you? As if California’s Department of Parks and Recreation scandal wasn’t enough to irritate the snot out of us (the Sacramento County district attorney will not pursue … Continue reading
Man, I miss John Candy. For you Togo’s fans, I would like to present a brief cost-benefit analysis of the new Pastrami Challenge. Togo’s sure knows how to celebrate pastrami. In fact, the west coast-based eatery recently celebrated National Hot … Continue reading
It’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. This is a time to reflect; a time to think about dreams. It is also a time to prepare to say goodbye (reportedly, er, sources say, by the time you read this) to the … Continue reading