About The Sac Rag
- YMCA will operate 3 city pools this summer by CoolDMZ
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Sacramento named best city to be single by RonTopofIt
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- CoolDMZ: Dude that seems fishy.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Author Archives: Stickie
Sweeping changes are happening at the California State Fair. Cal Expo’s two top managers, Norb Bartosik and Brian May, recently announced their retirements. The Sacramento Bee has taken this opportunity to call on Governor Brown to save the State Fair. … Continue reading
This show is going to be off the hook. Sizzling Sirens with MC Jay Siren open the evening at 9pm, followed by groovy Americana from LA’s Golden Ghosts, high energy indie rock from Sexrat and face melting psychedelic rawk from … Continue reading
I recently discovered that I enjoy motor racing. The delirious, first high was a trip to the Sacramento Mile. I’m hooked. New to the scene but deeply into our State Parks, I was surprised that Prairie City State Vehicular Recreation … Continue reading
Local radio hosts Armstrong and Getty are embroiled in a controversy about Muhammed, violence, religious tolerance and freedom of speech. Continue reading
In what is sure to add some weight to those “next big thing” comments about Sacramento’s Sister Crayon, ultimate hipster scene maker-or-breaker Pitchfork is offering the preview track Cynic from their forthcoming EP Other. If you like Portishead, Mazzy Star, … Continue reading
Local tomatoes are at their best in late summer and are currently popping across town in gardens, farms and restaurants. The great thing about a good tomato is that it can practically stand alone. Toss some salt and pepper on … Continue reading
The signature beer of the Western United States, the India Pale Ale (IPA) will be celebrated across the country tomorrow with the 2nd annual IPA Day. The question is… how do you celebrate this? Do you simply crack one (or … Continue reading