About The Sac Rag
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Sacramento named best city to be single by RonTopofIt
- RIP Scott Miller (1960-2013) by Stickie
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- CoolDMZ: Dude that seems fishy.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Category Archives: Business
Mark Anderson of the Business Journal reports that Apple Inc has listed an additional 9 positions in its Elk Grove location, bring the total to 18 current positions listed. The article was interesting to me because I didn’t realize there … Continue reading
Sweeping changes are happening at the California State Fair. Cal Expo’s two top managers, Norb Bartosik and Brian May, recently announced their retirements. The Sacramento Bee has taken this opportunity to call on Governor Brown to save the State Fair. … Continue reading
So I’m reading this post on the Zillow blog about the top buyer and seller markets and noticed that Sacramento ranked #4 behind San Jose, San Francisco, and Las Vegas as the top sellers’ markets in the country right now. … Continue reading
The Facebook machine has been ablaze with local businesses trying to qualify for one of twelve grants for $250,000. Mission: Small Business is run through the US Chamber of Commerce and is sponsored by Living Social and Chase. Businesses must … Continue reading
The Sactown Hopper provides safe rides to bars and nightlife in Downtown and Midtown Sacramento. Continue reading
A friend sent me a letter she received from SMUD letting her know how important it is to offer their customers options when it comes to many aspects of her electric service. In particular, the letter discussed her options regarding … Continue reading
In a world of blogging, online reviewing, and social media, we have a lot of opportunities to shout about our customer experiences in public. Yet, where have all the suggestion boxes gone? A new, local app called iSuggest seeks to address this … Continue reading