We at the Sac Rag do not claim to be much. We are connoisseurs of nothing. We like what we like and even that is subject to change without notice. But, there is one thing we do know, we love us some Mexican food. And if you find yourself in the Midtown area around lunch time, do yourself a favor and make a stop at La Fiesta Taqueria (1105 Alhambra Boulevard, across from BofA.) The menu speaks for itself. More meat choices than its competitors, a great salsa bar, and fast service. What more could you ask for? Be sure to get there before or after the lunch rush as this place can get busy.
About The Sac Rag
- Motivations become clearer in tearing down of “world’s nicest projects” by sac-eats
- Mr. Pickles to star in Cartoon Network show by CoolDMZ
- Sacramentans sought for Stanford speech sampling by CoolDMZ
- Local Redditor has #1 submission by CoolDMZ
- Gold Rush Days not worth it without the dirt? by CoolDMZ
- Roseville’s Susac called up to SF Giants by CoolDMZ
- Local in the running for potato chip flavor contest by CoolDMZ
- Save 30% on “city pride” tees at therethere by CoolDMZ
- sac-eats: Steve Hansen? Say something other than Rah Rah? Surely you
- cogmeyer: Remember when planners stopped calling it the Broadway bridge
- ranSACked: This is probably the high water mark of my life.
- CoolDMZ: Interesting tidbit about road paving in 1853! So it's like
- wburg: The total amount of water used for Gold Rush Days
- Julia Stanley-Metz: Thank you so much for your support Sac Rag. I
- cogmeyer: Yes, Julia's is definitely the best of the bunch.
- CoolDMZ: Thanks for the comment! You're probably right, it's more of
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- None found