Two Rivers will be celebrating tonight at One Speed from 5-8pm with four rare, barrel aged ciders (Wallonia, Hay-on-Wye, Chica Vieja, and the unnamed Bourbon Cider) and a variety of other surprises. Come join them and hoist your glass to fifteen more years of fantastic cider!
About The Sac Rag
- Kings submit formal plan for arena development by CoolDMZ
- Motivations become clearer in tearing down of “world’s nicest projects” by sac-eats
- Mr. Pickles to star in Cartoon Network show by CoolDMZ
- Sacramentans sought for Stanford speech sampling by CoolDMZ
- Local Redditor has #1 submission by CoolDMZ
- Gold Rush Days not worth it without the dirt? by CoolDMZ
- Roseville’s Susac called up to SF Giants by CoolDMZ
- Local in the running for potato chip flavor contest by CoolDMZ
- sac-eats: Steve Hansen? Say something other than Rah Rah? Surely you
- cogmeyer: Remember when planners stopped calling it the Broadway bridge
- ranSACked: This is probably the high water mark of my life.
- CoolDMZ: Interesting tidbit about road paving in 1853! So it's like
- wburg: The total amount of water used for Gold Rush Days
- Julia Stanley-Metz: Thank you so much for your support Sac Rag. I
- cogmeyer: Yes, Julia's is definitely the best of the bunch.
- CoolDMZ: Thanks for the comment! You're probably right, it's more of
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- None found