About The Sac Rag
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Sacramento named best city to be single by RonTopofIt
- RIP Scott Miller (1960-2013) by Stickie
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- CoolDMZ: Dude that seems fishy.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
In ‘Murican, this means the Norwich City Football Club, an English Premiere League team, will be playing in Sacramento as part of their recently announced American tour. This is apparently the very first time an English Premiere League team will … Continue reading
On this date in 2005, RonTopOfIt and I launched this here web log. If memory serves, it was after a killer lunch at Mayflower and a discussion about tracking which local establishments served the Coca-Cola brand beverage–Google Maps having been … Continue reading
UPDATE: Commenter Junior points out that the event has been since canceled. Thanks, Junior! If you see a team of super powered individuals strolling Capitol Mall Saturday, don’t be alarmed — it’s just the participants in local actor Charlie Holliday’s … Continue reading
Christy Aguirre, branch supervisor at the Southgate Branch of the Sacramento Public Library, was named one of 2013′s “Movers & Shakers” in the library world by Library Journal in March. Aguirre was recognized as a Community Builder for her work … Continue reading
Mrs Cool spotted this Craigslist ad, through which it appears someone is trying to get the McKinley Park duck/goose hybrids adopted. The McKinley fowl, of course, were in the news recently, as the City is being pressured to have a … Continue reading
Apparently “Works Bombs,” a plastic bottle filled with Drano and tin foil which creates an explosive reaction, have been around for a while but was recently verified on Snopes, with several incidents reported recently. The amount of force that is … Continue reading
Tonight, the City Council will discuss drafting a city ordinance banning plastic bags at grocery stores. Since I’m too lazy to get to a City Council meeting to ask these questions, I very much hope someone has already asked them: … Continue reading