In a vague, “could mean something whichever way you lean politically” manner, I think it’s safe to say freedom is a delicate thing in the America these days. The Sacramento Public Library would like to hear what you have to say about that with its 6-word Micro Essay Contest on the subject “What does freedom mean to you?” The contest runs until October 18. And we’re all eagerly awaiting Dolph’s answer. (That was the best clip I could find.)
About The Sac Rag
- “Field Trip” app gets you free admission to 3 SF museums by CoolDMZ
- It’s official: Kings are staying in Sacramento by CoolDMZ
- Turkish Delight, or Trio: Third Time’s the Harm by sac-eats
- Local artist to donate Second Saturday proceeds to Food Bank by CoolDMZ
- YMCA will operate 3 city pools this summer by CoolDMZ
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- Mr. Crusher: You forgot to mention that my meatball tasted like an
- Jay Lowden: The Y is thrilled to be operating three city pools
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13