About The Sac Rag
- Local in the running for potato chip flavor contest by CoolDMZ
- Save 30% on “city pride” tees at therethere by CoolDMZ
- “6 states” initiative could appear on ballot by CoolDMZ
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos to open next week by CoolDMZ
- Death Grips officially break up by CoolDMZ
- This is comprehensive and clear, and awesome by sac-eats
- Magazine names Corti Bros. deli one of the best in America by CoolDMZ
- The Death of Craft: Hard Work Sucks by sac-eats
- cogmeyer: Yes, Julia's is definitely the best of the bunch.
- CoolDMZ: Thanks for the comment! You're probably right, it's more of
- ganeeban: Save your time and go to Cafe Caprichio OR anywhere
- CoolDMZ: Thank you, that is one of my favorite curses.
- Erin: I have to say that "batshit-insane" really is the only
- Melly: I don't want to eat, sleep my job 24/7.
- cogmeyer: Great story and a good reminder too. I have
- Justin Lehr: Wait... I heard this movie was good. But a
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
Category Archives: News
Jimmy says Jeff won’t have a job soon. When Stockton is not in the news for going bankrupt after a 15-year spending binge and potentially slipping into municipal chaos, it takes its lumps in news about breaking homicide records. Basically, … Continue reading
It’s Friday, it’s ugly outside, it’s time to have some fun at the expense of others with a little installment of the ever-popular “Make us laugh” feature. The California Highway Patrol announced Thursday that it will accept applications in January … Continue reading
The Sacramento Zoo’s blog is reporting that Josie, the matriarch of their chimpanzee troop, was euthanized today due to old age. She was approximately 48 years old, and had been a resident here for 26 years. Josie liked to paint … Continue reading
News 10 reports that a man and woman were arrested for allegedly stealing a car and in connection to a no-bail warrant Saturday. Officers then entered the house and arrested Boone after finding him hiding in one of the bedrooms. … Continue reading
If you haven’t already read this story, please to check out Unpaid fines hurting California budget over at kcra.com and let me know what you think. I can’t make heads or tails of it. Am I supposed to be angry … Continue reading
Let’s all have some fun breaking down this little gem from CBS Sacramento. I’ll start us off. The headline of the story, really? Indecent EXXXposure?
A man died in a Natomas apartment complex fire Thursday morning. Enough about the loss of human life though, a dog was saved! A small dog was rescued from the complex and resuscitated by a firefighter. “It’s kind of cool. … Continue reading
Job seekers certainly took notice of a headline in the Bee on Saturday announcing that “Intel in Folsom is hiring again.” The story supports this encouraging headline, too, in the first sentence. After a decade of downsizing at its Folsom … Continue reading
Why was the FBI undercover at Sac State this week? And why were they mistaken for perverts? Continue reading
Seriously, folks, I don’t care who you are, if you find yourself nude in front of a mirror and look over at your cell phone and think “oh, what the hell,” think of this post. This story about the Kennedy … Continue reading
The Occupy protest movement will launch Occupy Sacramento tomorrow at Caesar Chavez Park, 9AM. A flood of communications about this is on their Facebook page. My favorite post is from the confused dude who showed up today to find that … Continue reading
I was riding along the Garden Highway this morning when I noticed some temporary style fencing along the river side. I quickly discovered why this fencing was installed (excuse the poor photo quality as my “smartphone” is anything but). I … Continue reading