About The Sac Rag
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Sacramento named best city to be single by RonTopofIt
- RIP Scott Miller (1960-2013) by Stickie
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- CoolDMZ: Dude that seems fishy.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Category Archives: News
Jimmy says Jeff won’t have a job soon. When Stockton is not in the news for going bankrupt after a 15-year spending binge and potentially slipping into municipal chaos, it takes its lumps in news about breaking homicide records. Basically, … Continue reading
It’s Friday, it’s ugly outside, it’s time to have some fun at the expense of others with a little installment of the ever-popular “Make us laugh” feature. The California Highway Patrol announced Thursday that it will accept applications in January … Continue reading
The Sacramento Zoo’s blog is reporting that Josie, the matriarch of their chimpanzee troop, was euthanized today due to old age. She was approximately 48 years old, and had been a resident here for 26 years. Josie liked to paint … Continue reading
News 10 reports that a man and woman were arrested for allegedly stealing a car and in connection to a no-bail warrant Saturday. Officers then entered the house and arrested Boone after finding him hiding in one of the bedrooms. … Continue reading
If you haven’t already read this story, please to check out Unpaid fines hurting California budget over at kcra.com and let me know what you think. I can’t make heads or tails of it. Am I supposed to be angry … Continue reading
Let’s all have some fun breaking down this little gem from CBS Sacramento. I’ll start us off. The headline of the story, really? Indecent EXXXposure?