About The Sac Rag
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Sacramento named best city to be single by RonTopofIt
- RIP Scott Miller (1960-2013) by Stickie
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- CoolDMZ: Dude that seems fishy.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Category Archives: People
Real estate blog, movato.com/blog, recently named Sacramento as the best city to be single. From the post… So in coming up with the criteria for the best single cities in California, we had to narrow it down to what we … Continue reading
I’ve been passing this sign recently along a newly protected area on the American River Parkway and finally stopped to see what was going on. It is adjacent to the Capital City Freeway near Cal Expo. As someone who has … Continue reading
You heard it first on Ransacked Media, but Sacramento has made another list, this time real estate blog Movoto’s 10 Nerdiest Cities in America. We also made their list of top cities for gamers, as well as their list of … Continue reading
In what has become my beat as of late, I’m here to report that my favorite makeshift homeless shelter has been evacuated once again. Since I ride past this spot almost every day, I keep track of when it is … Continue reading
Shocking headline, huh? Can’t believe it, huh? Want to learn more now, don’t you? As if California’s Department of Parks and Recreation scandal wasn’t enough to irritate the snot out of us (the Sacramento County district attorney will not pursue … Continue reading
I noticed the makeshift homeless shelter I wrote about late last year under Interstate 5 and the Garden Highway has been cleared out again. The last noticeable evacuation was in May of 2011 when police lead the charge in the … Continue reading
You wouldn’t know it from their website (three browsers and counting, nice color choices, guys), but KQCA My58 is “looking for outgoing, self-motivated, energetic individuals with big personalities and excellent people skills to join our promotional street team. You must … Continue reading
Not a bad way to start the end of the world.