About The Sac Rag
- YMCA will operate 3 city pools this summer by CoolDMZ
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Sacramento named best city to be single by RonTopofIt
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- CoolDMZ: Dude that seems fishy.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Category Archives: People
I noticed that some homeless folks have set up shelter once again under Interstate 5 along the Garden Highway. Who knows how long they will get to stay this time, or what becomes of their belongings when they are eventually … Continue reading
This California Department of Parks and Recreation financial scandal just continues to prove that until robots rule the world, things will continue to suck because people are behind things. The Sacramento Bee reported July 20 that state parks has been … Continue reading
Prince is in Sacramento. Please go about your business as if he is not wearing the hat. Continue reading
In case you missed this story over at news10.net about speed traps in our area, here are a few highlights. The one place where you are most likely to be pulled over for speeding is anywhere the highway opens up … Continue reading
It’s not often that you have a memorable evening in Fresno. Honestly, other than the joys of great Mexican food and the thrill of finding your car unmolested after leaving it overnight in a public parking lot, Fresno lacks a … Continue reading
Former Cal QB (and current Anchor Brewing employee) Joe Ayoob entered the history books using his arm in a different manner on Saturday. In a hanger at McClellan Park, he threw a paper airplane 226 feet, 10 inches, breaking the … Continue reading
The SacBee reports today on the loss of Tim Hodson, a widely respected guru of the California Legislature and a professor at CSUS. Tim was an inspiration to many of his students, including me, and we are going to miss … Continue reading
From the American River Parkway Foundation… The American River Parkway Foundation will stage another volunteer clean-up effort on November 5th to target the lower portion of the Parkway that has been impacted by homeless camps. We invite you to join … Continue reading