About The Sac Rag
- Zach Hill gets props from SPIN by Stickie
- “Field Trip” app gets you free admission to 3 SF museums by CoolDMZ
- It’s official: Kings are staying in Sacramento by CoolDMZ
- Turkish Delight, or Trio: Third Time’s the Harm by sac-eats
- Local artist to donate Second Saturday proceeds to Food Bank by CoolDMZ
- YMCA will operate 3 city pools this summer by CoolDMZ
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Mr. Crusher: You forgot to mention that my meatball tasted like an
- Jay Lowden: The Y is thrilled to be operating three city pools
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
Tag Archives: American
The Shack is kicking off December with their annual Christmas and Holiday Beer Tasting this Tuesday at 6pm. If you have not been to one of The Shack’s Tuesday night parties, you are missing out on Sacramento’s best opportunity to … Continue reading
The Flaming Grill, everyone’s favorite burger joint to be located across the street from a catholic girls school, has finally gotten a beer and wine license. What does that mean to you and me? Well, it means later hours for … Continue reading
After working all weekend excavating about 10 tons of dirt and clay from my East Sac home, I kicked back with a bucket of chicken from our local KFC: View Larger Map This fact gives me my Sacramento tie-in to … Continue reading
Dipping your mop into the world of barbecue can be a precarious business. Other than pizza and burgers, there is no other food that Americans are more opinionated about. Some folks insist that your cooking vessel makes all the difference, … Continue reading
It takes a lot to get me to go to Roseville. It’s not a destination that I seek out, let’s put it that way. I don’t have any specific beef with the place per se, but it doesn’t draw me in with any specific gravitational pull. … Continue reading
Congrats to Rubicon Brewing for surviving and thriving in Sacramento for 20 years. This weekend, the 20th Anniversary celebrations coincide with their 2nd annual Hoptoberfest, with 20 hoppy beers on tap from California and beyond, music and BBQ. See you … Continue reading
When you think barbecue, you typically think, “Hey, how do you actually spell ‘barbecue’?” Good question. Traditionalists, including myself, (and really who would you listen to otherwise? I mean c’mon, if a white kid from California doesn’t know BBQ, who … Continue reading
Despite its insistence on using a grammatically flawed slogan, “Real Italian, Real Fast,” Pronto continues to deliver top-notch luncheon fare. Today’s meal was the “Farmer’s Market” salad. Mixed greens, arugula, corn, cornbread croutons, avocado, dates, almonds, goat cheese, and a … Continue reading