About The Sac Rag
- Local Redditor has #1 submission by CoolDMZ
- Gold Rush Days not worth it without the dirt? by CoolDMZ
- Roseville’s Susac called up to SF Giants by CoolDMZ
- Local in the running for potato chip flavor contest by CoolDMZ
- Save 30% on “city pride” tees at therethere by CoolDMZ
- “6 states” initiative could appear on ballot by CoolDMZ
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos to open next week by CoolDMZ
- Death Grips officially break up by CoolDMZ
- Brian Orcutt: So sad! Awesome blog!
- ranSACked: This is probably the high water mark of my life.
- CoolDMZ: Interesting tidbit about road paving in 1853! So it's like
- wburg: The total amount of water used for Gold Rush Days
- Julia Stanley-Metz: Thank you so much for your support Sac Rag. I
- cogmeyer: Yes, Julia's is definitely the best of the bunch.
- CoolDMZ: Thanks for the comment! You're probably right, it's more of
- ganeeban: Save your time and go to Cafe Caprichio OR anywhere
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
Tag Archives: A’s
Via Atlantic magazine based on Facebook data. A huge swath of Giants orange in Nor Cal and zero presence for the Oakland Athletics (as well as the Mets and Blue Jays). This is probably just the thing to make another … Continue reading
Six-time gold glover Eric Chavez, the Oakland Athletics’ third baseman who has not suited up this year after offseason back surgery, will be making his first appearance in Sacramento wearing River Cats maroon this week. Chavez will take the field … Continue reading
Somebody kill a fatted calf. Frank Thomas has returned to Oakland.
1) Not putting the new Neo Mnemonic movie, “Street Things” on the front page of the Ticket section. Rather than pimp a movie that once again has felt the wrath of Carla Meyer, the editorial staff wisely chose to feature … Continue reading
Just got the press release that Tony DeFrancesco, River Cats manager the last 5 seasons, will be reporting to Oaklandtown to be the new A’s third base coach. With 3 PCL titles and a Triple-A championship, it was a great … Continue reading
That’s right, the nation as a whole reached a new milestone last night. It was months, nay years, in the making, but it’s about time that I admit what I’ve known for while: The A’s aren’t making the playoffs this … Continue reading
Beloved River Cat Kurt Suzuki is getting a permanent spot in the bigs as a result of yesterday’s trade sending Jason Kendall to the Cubbies. He’ll be behind the plate for Oakland, with Mike Piazza as his backup. Piazza will … Continue reading
The Sacramento River Cats are playing the Oakland A’s tomorrow night at 6:35 p.m. in an exhibition game at Raley Field. This is great news for my fellow fans of Barry Zito and Huston Street. But perhaps even more exciting … Continue reading