About The Sac Rag
- Local Redditor has #1 submission by CoolDMZ
- Gold Rush Days not worth it without the dirt? by CoolDMZ
- Roseville’s Susac called up to SF Giants by CoolDMZ
- Local in the running for potato chip flavor contest by CoolDMZ
- Save 30% on “city pride” tees at therethere by CoolDMZ
- “6 states” initiative could appear on ballot by CoolDMZ
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos to open next week by CoolDMZ
- Death Grips officially break up by CoolDMZ
- Brian Orcutt: So sad! Awesome blog!
- ranSACked: This is probably the high water mark of my life.
- CoolDMZ: Interesting tidbit about road paving in 1853! So it's like
- wburg: The total amount of water used for Gold Rush Days
- Julia Stanley-Metz: Thank you so much for your support Sac Rag. I
- cogmeyer: Yes, Julia's is definitely the best of the bunch.
- CoolDMZ: Thanks for the comment! You're probably right, it's more of
- ganeeban: Save your time and go to Cafe Caprichio OR anywhere
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
Tag Archives: Discovery Park
Just like last year around this time, I’ve been enjoying the set up process at Discovery Park over the last few days for this weekend’s Aftershock concert as I ride my bike to work. It’s quite a production. A lot … Continue reading
I noticed the makeshift homeless shelter I wrote about late last year under Interstate 5 and the Garden Highway has been cleared out again. The last noticeable evacuation was in May of 2011 when police lead the charge in the … Continue reading
As I rode into work today, I noticed a lot of activity at Discovery Park with guys installing fencing and tents. Turns out, this is in preparation for Sunday’s Monster Energy Aftershock festival featuring Stone Temple Pilots, Deftones, Bush, Chevelle, … Continue reading