About The Sac Rag
- “Field Trip” app gets you free admission to 3 SF museums by CoolDMZ
- It’s official: Kings are staying in Sacramento by CoolDMZ
- Turkish Delight, or Trio: Third Time’s the Harm by sac-eats
- Local artist to donate Second Saturday proceeds to Food Bank by CoolDMZ
- YMCA will operate 3 city pools this summer by CoolDMZ
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- Mr. Crusher: You forgot to mention that my meatball tasted like an
- Jay Lowden: The Y is thrilled to be operating three city pools
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
Tag Archives: Giants
Nicknamed “The Twins,” the Giants 2010 and 2012 World Series trophies are making another tour of Northern California, and their first stop is none other than Sacramento. This will be the second public trophy tour held in the past three … Continue reading
In honor of tonight’s CGSO by the unfortuntely-hairstyled Tim Lincecum I’d like to belatedly post this photo I snapped at Sunday’s division-winning victory over the Padres. It was the first SF Giants game I had attended in a few years … Continue reading
1) Not putting the new Neo Mnemonic movie, “Street Things” on the front page of the Ticket section. Rather than pimp a movie that once again has felt the wrath of Carla Meyer, the editorial staff wisely chose to feature … Continue reading
I’m sitting in a room on the 21st floor of the Omni in San Diego, looking down into PetCo Park, where the Padres are playing the Giants. I can tell every time Bonds makes an appearance — the boos rock … Continue reading