About The Sac Rag
- Local in the running for potato chip flavor contest by CoolDMZ
- Save 30% on “city pride” tees at therethere by CoolDMZ
- “6 states” initiative could appear on ballot by CoolDMZ
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos to open next week by CoolDMZ
- Death Grips officially break up by CoolDMZ
- This is comprehensive and clear, and awesome by sac-eats
- Magazine names Corti Bros. deli one of the best in America by CoolDMZ
- The Death of Craft: Hard Work Sucks by sac-eats
- cogmeyer: Yes, Julia's is definitely the best of the bunch.
- CoolDMZ: Thanks for the comment! You're probably right, it's more of
- ganeeban: Save your time and go to Cafe Caprichio OR anywhere
- CoolDMZ: Thank you, that is one of my favorite curses.
- Erin: I have to say that "batshit-insane" really is the only
- Melly: I don't want to eat, sleep my job 24/7.
- cogmeyer: Great story and a good reminder too. I have
- Justin Lehr: Wait... I heard this movie was good. But a
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Camellia Day
- Nick Toma surfaces in Illinois
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Lisa Gonzales leaves KOVR 13
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
Tag Archives: Giants
Via Atlantic magazine based on Facebook data. A huge swath of Giants orange in Nor Cal and zero presence for the Oakland Athletics (as well as the Mets and Blue Jays). This is probably just the thing to make another … Continue reading
Nicknamed “The Twins,” the Giants 2010 and 2012 World Series trophies are making another tour of Northern California, and their first stop is none other than Sacramento. This will be the second public trophy tour held in the past three … Continue reading
In honor of tonight’s CGSO by the unfortuntely-hairstyled Tim Lincecum I’d like to belatedly post this photo I snapped at Sunday’s division-winning victory over the Padres. It was the first SF Giants game I had attended in a few years … Continue reading
1) Not putting the new Neo Mnemonic movie, “Street Things” on the front page of the Ticket section. Rather than pimp a movie that once again has felt the wrath of Carla Meyer, the editorial staff wisely chose to feature … Continue reading
I’m sitting in a room on the 21st floor of the Omni in San Diego, looking down into PetCo Park, where the Padres are playing the Giants. I can tell every time Bonds makes an appearance — the boos rock … Continue reading