About The Sac Rag
- Local artist to donate Second Saturday proceeds to Food Bank by CoolDMZ
- YMCA will operate 3 city pools this summer by CoolDMZ
- Hank Shaw wins! by Stickie
- Canaries visiting for a friendly fixture by CoolDMZ
- Reviews in on !!!’s latest album by CoolDMZ
- NBA committee unanimously rejects Kings-Seattle deal by CoolDMZ
- Happy Birthday to us! The Sac Rag turns 8 by CoolDMZ
- Brake for costumed heroes Saturday UPDATE: Cancelled by CoolDMZ
- Jay Lowden: The Y is thrilled to be operating three city pools
- Stickie: Ocho!
- Junior: Sadly, the event has been cancelled.
- RonTopofIt: @cogmeyer Yes, the entire area has been fenced off and
- Stickie: Thanks for catching that.
- cogmeyer: I see lots of tire tracks right behind the sign,
- Jack H: Elderberry Beetles can't live anywhere else. People can.
- Richard L: That sort of thing bugs me, too.
- Band Tesla ft. Nick Toma
- “Traffic tart” Julie Durda loses job at KRON
- Another Shins Sacramento connection
- Camellia Day
- How to pronounce “Goethe”
- Are you a no bs security guard?
- Steer clear of California Fresh — at least for now
- Don Geronimo to return to Sacramento airwaves
- Hiding in Plain Sight
- “In Living Color” on My58
Tag Archives: Natomas
One passes by these “For Lease” signs all the time, right? Good luck remembering this website address… www . Naghe, Naghe, Not gonna work here anymore! In other Natomas news, I noticed the old Baja Fresh (2600 Gateway Oaks Drive, … Continue reading
photo credit: Big C Harvey I figured after eating at Five Guys Burgers & Fries several times in one week, I would give them a review on this here web log. Finding a good burger joint is not incredibly difficult … Continue reading
The Sac Bee brings out the sad news that Natomas Unified School District has closed all of its elementary school libraries. It certainly seems like things are spiraling out of control, doesn’t it? The article includes a foreboding quote from … Continue reading
I was in the Natomas/Truxel area the other day and noticed that the new Sonic/T.G.I. Friday’s construction had all but stopped. Fast forward a few days and the Computer Pages once again come to my rescue. Via KCRA.com At the … Continue reading
AWESOME post on Natomas Buzz with an email from a Ray Trethaway aide, Dan Roth, to the Bee’s Mary Lynne Vellinga about Vellinga’s front-page article from last week about crime and low-income housing in Natomas. Roth blasts Vellinga for failing … Continue reading
One of my favorite Bee columns, Back-Seat Driver, reports today on CalTrans’ new plan to shut down lanes and onramps on I-5 in downtown. Beginning in February or March and lasting through October, Caltrans will close one or two freeway … Continue reading
This controversy over free publications makes me think of ripping down someone else’s “Vote for me!” student council campaign sign and replacing it with your own: A Natomas media rivalry has turned ugly, with owners of two local publications each … Continue reading