As I rode into work today, I noticed a lot of activity at Discovery Park with guys installing fencing and tents. Turns out, this is in preparation for Sunday’s Monster Energy Aftershock festival featuring Stone Temple Pilots, Deftones, Bush, Chevelle, Hollywood Undead, Theory of a Deadman, Escape the Fate, and Oleander. Wow, say that 10 times fast.
Tickets are still available, but not cheap. Has Discovery Park ever hosted an event like this before? Is this why Park Rangers are rousting Sacramento’s homeless campers?
Wondering if this is going to be best time every? Check out what is and is not allowed.
What is not allowed in?
- No coolers
- No food
- No beverages of any kind
- No video cameras are allowed in
- No audio recording devices
- No professional cameras. No cameras with removable lenses.
- No chairs of any kind
- No umbrellas
- No weapons
- No musical instruments of any kind
- No backpacks
- No duffle bags
- No illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No glass containers
- NO ANIMALS will be allowed except for SERVICE ANIMALS.
What is allowed in?
Luckily nothing about hockey masks #hollywoodundeadhumor.